TN Village Assistant Recruitment 2022
- 1 TN Village Assistant Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of TN Village Assistant 2022
- 3 TN Village Assistant Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for TN Village Assistant Recruitment 2022
Tamilnadu Village Assistant Recruitment 2022 issued a job announcement for the following post of Village Assistant. Tamilnadu invites applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts offline mode. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates carefully read the following instructions. Interested candidates working in the Government sector can utilise these job opportunities to get more benefits. Applications are invited from candidates who are willing to join TN Revenue Department
Interested and eligible candidates having the above essential qualification can apply. Before applying for the job, the candidates read all information as soon as possible. The candidates can kindly apply through the offline application form on the Official Website https://www.tn.gov.in/ So interested candidates can start applying from 10.10.2022 to 07.11.2022
Highlights of TN Village Assistant 2022
To know more information the candidates must read the below terms and conditions carefully.
|Organization Name||TN Revenue Department|
|Post Name||Village Assistant Posts|
|Official Website||Click here|
TN Village Assistant Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
TN Revenue Department invited applications from candidates to apply for below mentioned posts of Village Assistant Recruitment 2022. Interested candidates can read the information attentively and kindly check the job below vacancy details. the most number of vacancies details are updated below. So Kindly read out all the information and apply for the appropriate post. Before applying, the candidates should read out as much information as possible.
|SI No||Posts Name||No. of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for TN Village Assistant Recruitment 2022
|SI No||Posts Name||Educational & Experiance|
Candidate should be able to Read & Write in the Tamil Language
|SI No||Posts Name||Age Limit|
|1.||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Poverty-stricken Widows of all categories||21 to 37 years|
|2.||Others||21 to 34 years|
|3||UR||21 to 32 years|
|SI No||Posts Name||Salary|
|1.||Village Assistant||Rs.11100/- Rs.35100/-|
Candidate’s Selection will be based on the following round.
- Written Exam
How to apply for TN Village Assistant Recruitment 2022?
- Get the application from the official website https://www.tn.gov.in/
- Fill out the application with required details without any blunder
- Candidates should appear for the interview along with a duly filled application along with self-attested photocopies of the required certificates like Birth Certificate, Educational certificate, Graduation certificate, Caste certificate for verification along with photo identification proofs
- Venue details are mentioned in official notification and application send are on or before 07.11.2022
Dates to Remember
Candidates should note below mentioned dates.