Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Zonal Sthapathis, Assistant Sthapathis recruitment in Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments. Candidates’ educational qualification for the post mentioned above is a Degree. Candidates can apply offline after reading the detailed information that has been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://hrce.tn.gov.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on a merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email. The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by candidates with equal educational qualifications. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility conditions before their application shall be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of TNHRCE Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department|
|Post Name||Zonal Sthapathis, Assistant Sthapathis|
TNHRCE Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department invited offline applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, Zonal Sthapathis, Assistant Sthapathis. Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
Eligibility Criteria for TNHRCE Recruitment, 2022
Candidates interested in applying can see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
Candidates should possess a Bachelor of Technical in Traditional Architecture or Bachelor of Fine Arts in Traditional Sculpture from a recognized institute or boards.|
Candidates must have 10 years of experience in relevant fields.
|2||Assistant Sthapathis||Candidates should possess a Bachelor of technical in Traditional Architecture or a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Traditional Sculpture from a recognized institute or boards.|
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Zonal Sthapathis,||40 years|
|2||Assistant Sthapathis||Refer Notification|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Zonal Sthapathis,||Rs. 25000/-|
|2||Assistant Sthapathis||Rs. 20000/-|
How to apply for TNHRCE Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://hrce.tn.gov.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only the Offline mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information that will be sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates should take the printout of the application form after completing the process of application for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
TNHRCE Recruitment FAQ’s
- Who can apply for TNHRCE Recruitment 2022?
Candidates should possess a Degree from any of the recognized universities or institutions that can apply for this recruitment.
- What is the mode of application for TNHRCE Recruitment 2022?
The mode of application is offline.
- When is the last date to apply for TNHRCE Recruitment 2022?
21.01.2023 is the last date.