TNMVMD Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Apprentice (79 posts)
- 1 TNMVMD Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Apprentice (79 posts)
- 2 Highlights of TNMVMD Recruitment 2022
- 3 TNMVMD Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for TNMVMD Recruitment, 2022
- 5 Dates to Remember
Tamilnadu Motor Vehicle Maintenance Dept Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Technician Apprentice Trainee, Graduate Apprentice Trainee posts in Chennai. Society invites online applications from eligible candidates for Technician Apprentice Trainee, Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment in the Tamilnadu Motor Vehicle Maintenance Dept. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above-mentioned post is Degree.Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information that have been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website www.boat-srp.com. After applying, the candidates are selected on merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email.The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by the candidates with equal educational qualification. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions their application shall not be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of TNMVMD Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Motor Vehicle Maintenance Dept|
|Post Name||Technician Apprentice Trainee, Graduate Apprentice Trainee|
TNMVMD Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
TNMVMD invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, Security Assistant/Executive and Multi-Tasking staff (General). Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
Category-I- Graduate Apprentices
|1||Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering||18|
Category-II- Technician Apprentices
|1||Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering||61|
Eligibility Criteria for TNMVMD Recruitment, 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply can clearly see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Category – I Graduate Apprentices:-||A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline. A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline. Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.|
|2||Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-||A Diploma in Engineering or technology (Full time) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline. A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a University in relevant discipline. A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.|
Before applying/appearing for the post, the candidates should confirm their eligibility for such examination and fulfill all the conditions related to age. Age is taken into account along with educational qualification while determining eligibility.
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Technician Apprentice Trainee, Graduate Apprentice Trainee||As per apprenticeship rules|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Category – I Graduate Apprentices:-||Rs.9000/- per month|
|2||Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-||Rs.8000/- per month|
- Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is entrusted to the task of preparing shortlisted candidates list from online application data. Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the CGPA / Percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at Chennai.
How to apply for TNMVMD Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website www.mha.gov.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only Online mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information that will be sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates kindly login to the portal and click establishment request menu and click find establishment and Type Tamil Nadu Motor Vehicle Maintenance Dept and search and click for apply.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take print out of the application form after completing the process of application for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Notification: Click here