TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022
- 1 TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of TNPSC Group 1Recruitment, 2022
- 3 TNPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment, 2022
TNPSC has issued a job announcement for the Group 1(Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Registrar of Cooperative, Assistant Director of Rural Development, District Employment Officer in Tamilnadu general Service) Posts. TNPSC is accepting online applications From July 21, 2022 to Aug 22, 2022 the TNPSC Requirement online application form will be available on the official website. Candidates who only meet the eligibility requirements can apply on the official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC hiring and apply online at the Official Website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at TNPSC http://www.tnpsc.gov.in. Kindly go through our website career7.in for more job updates.
As a result, TNPSC announcements are made. As a result, it could be tough to keep track of everything all the time. As a result, Tamilnadu government job searchers can bookmark this page for more Tamilnadu government job openings. Similarly, for all applicants seeking central Government Jobs, the information would be updated on a regular basis
Almost all TNPSC Group 1 2022 notifications are available on the official website of the TNPSC-http://www.tnpsc.gov.in or job news. As a result, candidates should thoroughly review each post and read all the eligibility criteria listed in the notification. Eligible applicants may apply for central government jobs through this TNPSC Job Opportunity.
Highlights of TNPSC Group 1Recruitment, 2022
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Registrar of Cooperative, Assistant Director of Rural Development, District Employment Officer|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting date of application||21/07/2022|
|Last date of application||22/08/2022|
TNPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
Candidates can check the vacancy details in a straightforward manner. As a result, the number of vacancies for each vacant post is updated below. Before applying for TNPSC Jobs 2022, the applicant should gather as much information as possible. Before applying for Central Government Jobs, make sure to read all the offered information thoroughly, including educational qualifications, application costs, and selection procedures.
|SNO||Name of Post||No. of. Vacancy|
|1||Deputy Collector (Post Code: 1001)||18|
|2||Deputy Superintendent of Police(Post Code: 1002)||26|
|3||Assistant Commissioner(Post Code: 1003)||25|
|4||Deputy Registrar of Cooperative(Post Code: 1004)||13|
|5||Assistant Director of Rural Development(Post Code: 1006)||07|
|6||District Employment Officer (Post Code: 1007)||03|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment, 2022
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this TNPSC Recruitment 2022:
Read all the information about TNPSC Careers, including the requirements for employment. In addition to educational qualifications, age will be considered when determining eligibility. The applicant can review the TNPSC announcement for additional information. Instead, we’ll include information on the organization’s new job openings.
|Deputy Superintendent of Police(Post Code: 1002)||Preference shall be given to candidates who possess National awards for Physical efficiency|
|Assistant Commissioner(Post Code: 1003)||· 1st Preference: A degree both in Commerce and Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws.
· 2nd Preference: A degree both in Commerce and Law.
· 3rd Preference: A degree either in Commerce or Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws.
· 4th Preference: – A degree either in Commerce or Law.
|Deputy Registrar of Cooperative(Post Code: 1004)||Graduates in Economics / Education / Sociology / Statistics or Psychology and to those with Post Graduate Diploma in Social Science and Experience in Industrial or Personal Management or Labour Welfare|
|Assistant Director of Rural Development(Post Code: 1006)||Post Graduate Degree in Rural Service of the Gandhigram Rural Institute, Madurai District. Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Extension. Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Sociology.|
- The educational qualifications prescribed for these posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the following order of studies viz. 10th + HSC or its equivalent + U.G. Degree + P.G. Degree as required under Section 25 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. The results of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of Notification. [Section 20 (4) (iv) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act 2016]
- Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should upload and submit evidence for equivalence of qualification in the form of a Government Order issued on or before the date of this notification and submit it along with the online application, failing which, their application will be summarily rejected after due process. The Government Orders regarding equivalence of qualification issued after the date of this notification will not be accepted.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary Details|
|1||Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Registrar of Cooperative, Assistant Director of Rural Development, District Employment Officer||Rs. 56100 – 205700 (Level- 22)|
|For all Posts (Except Assistant Commissioner Commercial Taxes)||Minimum age is 21 years|
|1||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste
(Arunthathiyars),MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all Castes
|3||“Others” [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and Destitute Widows of all Castes)||34 years|
Assistant Commissioner Commercial Taxes
For Candidates possessing any degree
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars),MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all Castes : 39 years
- “Others” [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and Destitute Widows of all Castes): 34 years
For Candidates possessing B.L degree of any university
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars),MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all Castes : 40 years
- “Others” [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and Destitute Widows of all Castes) : 35 years
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Oral Test in the shape of an Interview.
- Application will be accepted by Online mode.
- Apply http://www.tnpsc.gov.in.
|S.No||Fees Type||Application Fees|
For One Time Registration [G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017].
|2||Preliminary Examination Fee Note:-
The Preliminary Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment, unless exemption of fee is claimed.
|3||Main Written Examination Fee Note:-
The candidates who have not claimed fee exemption and paid the fee of Rs. 100/- towards the Preliminary Examination of this recruitment, have to pay the Main Written Examination fee of Rs. 200/- if they are shortlisted for the Main Written Examination based on the results of Preliminary Examination and on receipt of such intimation from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Linking the Aadhaar Number with One Time Registration (OTR) is mandatory for applicants.
- One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. After completion of five years, the applicant must renew the One Time Registration by paying the fee prescribed. The One Time Registration is different from the application for the
- Applicants who had already registered under the One-Time Registration system by paying Rs.150/- and have valid One-Time Registration are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
How to apply for TNPSC Hiring 2022?
- http://www.tnpsc.gov.in to go to the official website of TNPSC.
- Navigate to the TNPSC careers or the Latest News pages.
- Look for the above job posting and download it.
- Check and confirm your eligibility to apply for the above position.
- Find and download the TNPSC online application form.
- Fill out the application form and submit it.
- Make a payment (if necessary), and then submit the application.
- Take a print of your application form for future reference.
Above all, double-check all the information you supplied in the application form Finally, before the deadline, submit the online application and/or mail it to the address provided.
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||21.07.2022|
|Last Date of Application||22.08.2022|
TNPSC Notification, on the other hand, lists all the open posts. First and foremost, candidates should review the notification’s central Government Jobs openings. This website contains all the details about the TNPSC job openings. Similarly, all job openings will be listed according to the requirements.
Official Website: Click Here