TNPSC Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts | Vacancy: 50 | Last Date: 24.09.2021 | https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
TNPSC Recruitment 2021 – TNPSC is inviting an online mode of applications for 50 Assistant Public Prosecutor posts. The online applications will be open from 25.08.2021 to 24.09.2021 on the official website https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/. Eligible and interested candidates can go through the official notification to check the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, how to apply for the post, examination pattern, question paper pattern, exam date, admit card, etc. before applying.
|TNPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Total Vacancy at TNPSC: 26 vacancies
|SI.NO||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|1||Assistant Public Prosecutor||50|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment 2021 – Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts
- Must possess B.L. degree,
- Must be a member of the Bar,
- Must possess adequate knowledge of Tamil and
- Experience: Must have had active practice in criminal courts’ for a period of not less than five years.
Maximum Age Limit : 34 years
Refers to TNPSC official Notification 2021 for more details regarding Age limit & Age relaxation.
|Name of the Post||
|Assistant Public Prosecutor||
Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500
- Registration Fee – 150/-
- Preliminary Examination fee – 100/-
- Main Written Examination Fee – 200/-
Mode of Payment of Examination Fee
Candidates can use any one of the following modes to pay the examination fee.
- Net Banking
- Credit / Debit Card
The selection for the TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor post will be done through the following procedure
- Preliminary Examination – Objective Type (OMR Method)
- Main Written Examination (Bachelor Degree Standard – Descriptive Type)
- Oral Test
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2021- Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts
Procedure for Applying Online
We have given a step-by-step procedure on applying for TNPSC Recruitment 2021 – Assistant Public Prosecutor vacancies for your reference.
- Visit TNPSC’s official website https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying.
- Click on the “Apply Online” on the official website.
- Fill the Application form carefully.
- Pay the application fee through anyone mode of payment.
- Submit your application.
- Take a printout of the application form and e-receipt for future needs.
Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2021 – Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts
Starting Date for online of Application
Last date for online of Application
TNPSC Recruitment 2021 Official Notification & Application Form Link
TNPSC Official Website Career Page: Click Here
Official Notification for TNPSC Manager Recruitment as PDF: Click Here
Online Application Form for TNPSC: Click Here