TNPSC Recruitment 2021 | ITI Principal Posts | Vacancy: 06 | Last Date: 24.09.2021 | https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
TNPSC Recruitment 2021 – TNPSC is inviting an online mode of applications for 06 ITI Principal posts. The online applications will be open from 25.08.2021 to 24.09.2021 on the official website https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/. Eligible and interested candidates can go through the official notification to check the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, how to apply for the post, examination pattern, question paper pattern, exam date, admit card, etc. before applying.
|TNPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||ITI Principal Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Total Vacancy at TNPSC: 06 vacancies
|SI.NO||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|1||Principal, Industrial Training Institute /Assistant Director of Training (Post Code No. 1729)||06|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment 2021 – ITI Principal Posts
- A Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology of any recognized University or Institution under the purview of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Practical experience in a workshop or factory for a period of not less than three years.
Liability for Military Service
A Graduate Engineer selected for the post will be liable to serve for a minimum period of four years (including the period spent on training) in the Armed forces or on work relating to Defence effort anywhere in India or abroad, if so required. The liability to serve in the Armed Forces shall be limited to the first ten years of service from the date of the first appointment and shall not ordinarily apply to Graduate Engineers above forty years of age.
Minimum Age: 24 years
Refers to TNPSC official Notification 2021 for more details regarding Age limit & Age relaxation.
|Name of the Post||
|Principal, Industrial Training Institute /Assistant Director of Training (Post Code No. 1729)||
- Registration Fee – 150/-
- Examination fee – 150/-
Mode of Payment of Examination Fee
Candidates can use any one of the following modes to pay the examination fee.
- Net Banking
- Credit / Debit Card
The selection for the TNPSC ITI Principal post will be done through the following procedure.
- Written Examination – Objective Type (OMR Method)
- Oral Test in the shape of an interview
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2021 – ITI Principal Posts
Procedure for Applying Online
We have given a step-by-step procedure on applying for TNPSC Recruitment 2021 – ITI Principal vacancies for your reference.
- Visit TNPSC’s official website https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying.
- Click on the “Apply Online” on the official website.
- Fill the Application form carefully.
- Pay the application fee through anyone mode of payment.
- Submit your application.
- Take a printout of the application form and e-receipt for future needs.
Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2021 – ITI Principal Posts
Starting Date for online of Application
Last date for online of Application
TNPSC Recruitment 2021 Official Notification & Application Form Link
TNPSC Official Website Career Page: Click Here
Official Notification for TNPSC Manager Recruitment as PDF: Click Here
Online Application Form for TNPSC: Click Here