TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- 1 TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of TNPSC Recruitment, 2022
- 3 TNPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment, 2022
TNPSC has issued a job announcement for the Field Surveyor, Draftsman and Surveyor-Assistant Draughtsman Posts. TNPSC is accepting online applications From July 29, 2022 to Aug 27, 2022 the TNPSC Requirement online application form will be available on the official website. Candidates who only meet the eligibility requirements can apply on the official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC hiring and apply online at the Official Website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at TNPSC http://www.tnpsc.gov.in. Kindly go through our website career7.in for more job updates.
As a result, TNPSC announcements are made. As a result, it could be tough to keep track of everything all the time. As a result, Tamilnadu government job searchers can bookmark this page for more Tamilnadu government job openings. Similarly, for all applicants seeking central Government Jobs, the information would be updated on a regular basis
Almost all TNPSC 2022 notifications are available on the official website of the TNPSC-http://www.tnpsc.gov.in or job news. As a result, candidates should thoroughly review each post and read all the eligibility criteria listed in the notification. Eligible applicants may apply for central government jobs through this TNPSC Job Opportunity.
Highlights of TNPSC Recruitment, 2022
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Field Surveyor, Draftsman and Surveyor-Assistant Draughtsman|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting date of application||29/07/2022|
|Last date of application||27/08/2022|
TNPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
Candidates can check the vacancy details in a straightforward manner. As a result, the number of vacancies for each vacant post is updated below. Before applying for TNPSC Jobs 2022, the applicant should gather as much information as possible. Before applying for Central Government Jobs, make sure to read all the offered information thoroughly, including educational qualifications, application costs, and selection procedures.
|SNO||Name of Post||No. of. Vacancy|
|1||Field Surveyor in Survey and settlement wing (Post Code No:2800)||794*+4 c/f|
|2||Draftsman in Survey and settlement wing|
(Post Code No:2900)
|3||Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman in Town and Country Planning Department|
(Post Code No. 3234)
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment, 2022
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this TNPSC Recruitment 2022:
Read all the information about TNPSC Careers, including the requirements for employment. In addition to educational qualifications, age will be considered when determining eligibility. The applicant can review the TNPSC announcement for additional information. Instead, we’ll include information on the organization’s new job openings.
|Field Surveyor in Survey and settlement wing||i. A Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Institute approved by All India Council for Technical Education|
ii. National Trade Certificate in the trade of Surveyor awarded by National Council for Vocational Training (for Surveyor)
iii. A Certificate in Army Trade Surveyor (field) issued by Madras Engineering Group.
|Draftsman in Survey and settlement wing||i. A Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Institute approved by All India Council for Technical Education|
ii. National Trade Certificate in the trade of Draftsman (Civil) awarded by National Council for Vocational Training (for Draftsman)
iii. A Certificate in Army Trade Draftsman (field) issued by Madras Engineering Group.
|Surveyor-cumAssistant Draughtsman in Tamil Nadu Town|
and Country Planning Department
|a. A pass in the Draughtsman ship (Civil) course under the revised syllabus introduced from July 1952, conducted by the Government of India, Ministry of Labour:|
b. A certificate in Army Trade Draughtsman (Field) issued by the President, Technical Testing Board, Madras Engineering Group and Centre;
c. A certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) issued by the Craftsman Training Centre;
d. The National Trade Certificate of Draftsman (Civil) Trade or Surveyor Trade awarded by the national council for training in vocational Trades, Government of India through Industrial Training Institute and Completion of successful training in apprenticeship under the Apprentices Act 1961;
e. Must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- The educational qualifications prescribed for these posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the following order of studies viz. 10th + HSC or its equivalent + U.G. Degree + P.G. Degree as required under Section 25 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. The results of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of Notification. [Section 20 (4) (iv) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act 2016]
- Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should upload and submit evidence for equivalence of qualification in the form of a Government Order issued on or before the date of this notification and submit it along with the online application, failing which, their application will be summarily rejected after due process. The Government Orders regarding equivalence of qualification issued after the date of this notification will not be accepted.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary Details|
|1||Field Surveyor in Survey and settlement wing (Post Code No:2800)||Rs. 19500 – 71900/- (Level-8)|
|2||Draftsman in Survey and settlement wing (Post Code No:2900)||Rs. 19500 – 71900/- (Level-8)|
|3||Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman in Town and Country Planning Department (Post Code No. 3234)||Rs. 19500 – 71900/- (Level-8)|
|1||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste|
(Arunthathiyars),MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all Castes
|No Maximum Age limit|
|3||“Others” [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and Destitute Widows of all Castes)||37 years (Trained Surveyor)|
32 years (Draftsman and Surveyor)
- Written Exam (Objective Type) (OMR Method)
- Certificate Verification
- Application will be accepted by Online mode.
- Apply http://www.tnpsc.gov.in.
|S.No||Fees Type||Application Fees|
For One Time Registration [G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017].
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
- Linking the Aadhaar Number with One Time Registration (OTR) is mandatory for applicants.
- One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. After completion of five years, the applicant must renew the One Time Registration by paying the fee prescribed. The One Time Registration is different from the application for the
- Applicants who had already registered under the One-Time Registration system by paying Rs.150/- and have valid One-Time Registration are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
How to apply for TNPSC Hiring 2022?
- http://www.tnpsc.gov.in to go to the official website of TNPSC.
- Navigate to the TNPSC careers or the Latest News pages.
- Look for the above job posting and download it.
- Check and confirm your eligibility to apply for the above position.
- Find and download the TNPSC online application form.
- Fill out the application form and submit it.
- Make a payment (if necessary), and then submit the application.
- Take a print of your application form for future reference.
Above all, double-check all the information you supplied in the application form Finally, before the deadline, submit the online application and/or mail it to the address provided.
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||29.07.2022|
|Last Date of Application||2708.2022|
TNPSC Notification, on the other hand, lists all the open posts. First and foremost, candidates should review the notification’s central Government Jobs openings. This website contains all the details about the TNPSC job openings. Similarly, all job openings will be listed according to the requirements.
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here