TNPSC Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Bursar (05 posts)
- 1 TNPSC Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Bursar (05 posts)
- 2 Highlights of TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- 3 TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment, 2022
- 5 Dates to Remember
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Bursar posts in Tamilnadu. Society invites online applications from eligible candidates for Bursar recruitment in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above-mentioned post is Bachelor’s Degree.Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information that has been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://www.tnpsc.gov.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email.The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly.Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by the candidates with equal educational qualification. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions their application shall not be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of TNPSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, Bursar. Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|1||Bursar in Government Arts & Science Colleges and Colleges of Education||05|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment, 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply can clearly see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Bursar in Government Arts & Science Colleges and Colleges of Education||Must have passed Post Graduate Degree in Public Administration Or |
Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration (MBA) with Specialization in Finance
Other things being equal preference will be given to persons with experience for a period of not less than three years in finance or administration matters.
(i) Experience should be acquired in the Managerial cadre / Officers in the Public Sector Organizations in the field of Finance or Administration matters.
(ii) Experience gained in Government / Universities / Quasi Government Organizations /Public Sectors / Private Institutions shall be accepted. Experience gained in Private Institution which have been registered under Companies Act (Private Limited shall be accepted)
(iii) The Competent authority (Private Institution) should be the General Manager / Equivalent Cadre.
(iv) The model format for Experience Certificate is indicated in Annexure-II to this Notification.
|1||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories.||37 years|
|2||‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs]||32 years|
(i) For Persons with Benchmark Disability: Persons with Benchmark Disability are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed.
(ii) For Ex-servicemen (others) :
- a) The maximum age limit is 55 years for the applicants who belong to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs.
- b) The maximum age limit is 50 years for ‘OTHERS’ (i.e., applicants not belonging to any of the above said categories)
|S.No||Post Name||Salary details|
|1||Bursar||Rs. 56100 to 205700 (Level 22) Revised Scale|
- Objective Type (CBT Method)
- Oral Test
|1||Registration Fee For One Time Registration (G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017). |
Applicants who have already registered in One Time online Registration system and are within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
|2||Examination Fee |
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
(i) Linking Aadhaar number with One Time Registration (OTR) is mandatory for applicants.
(ii) One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. After completion of five years, the applicant must renew the One Time Registration by paying the fee prescribed. The One Time Registration is different from the application for the examination. An applicant should make an online application separately for each and every examination for which he intends to appear.
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://www.tnpsc.gov.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only Online mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates should register their details at the official website and with Registration Number and all supporting documents. (should carry for apprenticeship mela at above mentioned mela center)
- Candidates need to apply for One time registration (OTR), for that applicants must have a scanned image of the photograph, certificate specified, signature etc.
- Candidates should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information that will be sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take print out of the application form after completing the process of application for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here