Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Road Inspector posts in Tamilnadu. Society invites online applications from eligible candidates for Road Inspector recruitment in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Candidates’ educational qualification for the post mentioned above is ITI Certificate. Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information mentioned in the notification. Kindly get tn govt jobs from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://www.tnpsc.gov.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on a merit basis. Therefore, the shortlisted candidates should prepare. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by candidates with equal educational qualifications. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions for their application shall not be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of TNPSC Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Road Inspector|
|Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post of Road Inspector. Qualified and wished candidates can read the information carefully. In addition, candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment, 2023
Candidates who are interested in applying can see the eligibility criteria below. One of the essential things to know before using for the post is the educational qualification.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Road Inspector||Must possess an ITI Certificate in Civil Draughtsmenship from a Government recognized institute: Provided that preference shall be given to the persons possessing a Diploma in Civil Engineering.|
candidates should pass the required qualification in the following order of studies viz. 10th + ITI (10+2) or 10th + Diploma (10+3) or 10th + Diploma + Bachelor’s Degree Course (10+3+3) or 10th + HSC + Diploma (10+2+2) or 10th + HSC + Bachelor’s Degree Course (10+2+4) as required under Section 25 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. The examination results should have been declared on or before the date of notification. [Section 20 (4)(iv) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act 2016]
|1||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories.||No Age Limit|
|2||‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs]||37 years should not complete|
(i) For Persons with Benchmark Disability:
Persons with Benchmark Disability are eligible for age concession up to 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed.
(ii) For Ex-servicemen (others):
- a) The maximum age limit for Ex-servicemen is 50 years. 4 (Section 63 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016 and as per GO (Ms). No.91, Human Resources Management (S) department, dated 13.09.2021)
|S.No||Post Name||Salary details|
|1||Road Inspector||Rs. 19500 to 71900/- (Level-8)|
- Written Examination (OMR/CBT Method)
- Certificate Verification
|1||For One Time Registration (GO (Ms). No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017). |
Applicants who have already registered in the One Time online Registration system and are within the validity period of 5 years.
|2||Examination Fee |
The candidates should pay the Examination fee when submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
- (i) Linking the Aadhaar number with One Time Registration (OTR) is mandatory for applicants.
- (ii) Time Registration validates five years from the registration date. After five years, the applicant must renew the Time Registration by paying the prescribed fee. The Time Registration is different from the application for the examination. Therefore, an applicant should make an online application separately for every test for which he intends to appear.
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://www.tnpsc.gov.in for detailed recruitment information.
- Only the Online mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should register their details at the official website with the Registration Number and all supporting documents. (should carry for apprenticeship mela at mela mentioned above center)
- Candidates need to apply for One-time registration (OTR), so applicants must have a scanned image of the photograph, certificate specified, signature, etc.
- Candidates should select the name of the post for which they applicant wishes to apply.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id informer who will send all the recruitment information to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates must fill in all details, including category, to be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring all details/particulars are. The Organization will not accept changes after submitting the filled application form.
- Candidates should take a printout of the application form after completing the application process for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here
TNPSC Recruitment FAQs
1. Who can apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should possess an ITI certificate from a recognized university or institution that can apply for this recruitment.
2. What is the mode of application for TNPSC Recruitment 2023?
The mode of application is online.
3. When is the last date to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2023?
11.02.2023 is the last date.