Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment has issued a job announcement for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment in Telangana State Public Service Commission. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above post is a Degree. Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://websitenew.tspsc.gov.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on a merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email. The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by candidates with equal educational qualifications. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility conditions before their application shall be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of TSPSC Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector|
TSPSC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Telangana State Public Service Commission invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector. Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below.
Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|1||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector||113|
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Recruitment, 2023
Candidates interested in applying can see the eligibility criteria below. One of the essential things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|1||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector||(i) Must hold a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering or equivalent qualification of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a Provincial Act or a State Act or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). |
Must hold a Diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years course) awarded by any institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government approved by the AICTE, New Delhi and
(ii) Must hold a valid Driving License authorized to drive Heavy Motor Vehicles (Transport Vehicles).
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector||21 to 39 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector||Rs. 45960 to Rs. 124150/-|
- Written Exam
- Certificate Verification
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Application Processing Fee||Rs. 200/-|
|2||Examination Fee||Rs. 120/-|
How to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://www.tspsc.gov.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only the Online mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take the printout of the application form after completing the process of application for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here
TSPSC Recruitment FAQs
1. Who can apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should possess a Degree from any of the recognized universities or institutions that can apply for this recruitment.
2. What is the mode of application for TSPSC Recruitment 2023?
The mode of application is online.
3. When is the last date to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2023?
01.02.2023 is the last date.