UCO Bank Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Security Officers in JMGS- I Post (10 posts)
- 1 UCO Bank Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Security Officers in JMGS- I Post (10 posts)
- 2 Highlights of UCO Bank Recruitment 2022
- 3 UCO Bank Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for UCO Bank Recruitment, 2022
UCO Bank Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Security Officers in JMGS posts in Kolkata (West Bengal) City. UCO Bank is a leading listed public sector bank headquartered in Kolkata online applications are invited for Pan India and Overseas Reserve Recruitment for the given post. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Interested and eligible candidates can visit the bank’s website http://www.ucobank.com/ . Candidates should read out the eligibility criteria clearly. Applicants must satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. Bank will allow all the candidates applying for the posts along with the test required fee based on the information provided in the online application and their eligibility should be decided only at the time of the interview. Candidate should apply for the post before the end date, 19th October 2022.
Highlights of UCO Bank Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||United Commercial Bank (UCO Bank)|
|Post Name||Security Officers in JMGS|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Official Website||Click here|
UCO Bank Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|1||Security Officers in JMGS||10|
Eligibility Criteria for UCO Bank Recruitment, 2022
Candidates should read out the eligibility criteria clearly. Applicants must satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. Bank will allow all the candidates applying for the posts along with the test required fee based on the information provided in the online application and their eligibility should be decided only at the time of the interview.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Security Officers in JMGS||
Any degree from an Approved University.|
5 years service as an army officer Navy / Air Force or Asst
Deputy Military Commanders Forces (BSF/ CRPF/ ITBP/ CISF/ SSB, etc.) or Dy. Superintendent of Police. Or
8 years service as Inspector in paramilitary forces (BSF/CRPF/ITBP/CISF/SSB/IB/CBI etc.) and Sub-Inspector
State (Investigation Division).
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Security Officers in JMGS||21 to 35 Years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Security Officers in JMGS||Rs. 36000 -1490/7 / 46430 -1740/2 / 49910 -1990/7 – 63840 (subject to revision)|
- Online exam
How to apply for UCO Bank Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates are instructed to visit the bank’s website http://www.ucobank.com/ . Click on the Open “Recruitment” link “Online Application for Security Recruitment” Officer at SCALE I, then click on the “Apply Online” option, and it will open a new Screen.
- Applicants must have a valid personal email address and mobile number, and that mail Id and mobile number should be kept active till completion. Bank sends exam call letters through a registered email id.
- Candidates have to scan their photograph and signature photograph (4.5cmX3.5cm) and their signature should conform to the required specifications as given under the instructions to scan and upload the photo and signature. Signatures in capital letters will not be accepted.
- To register the application, select the tab “Click here for New Registration” and update the candidate’s Name, Contact Details, and Email ID. A temporary registration number and password are generated by the computer and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate must note the temporary registration number and password below. Email & SMS indicates a temporary registration number and password will be sent.
- Candidates are instructed to carefully fill and verify the details filled out the online application themselves as no change is possible after clicking Submit button.
- Verify details and save the application by clicking on the “Verify Your Details” and ‘Continue’ button. Candidates can upload photographs and signatures Guidelines for scanning and uploading photographs and signature.
- Click on the Preview tab to preview and check the entire application form before finalization Submit.
- If necessary, edit the details and click on “Final Submission” only after checking and confirming uploaded photograph, signature and other details filled in by the candidates are correct.
- Candidates have to download their written test call letter through their entry Bank’s website registration number and password/date of birth.
SC/ST – Rs. 100/- plus applicable taxes
UR/EWS/OBC – Rs. 500/- plus applicable taxes
- Applicants have the option to pay the required fees/notices Fees are charged in ONLINE mode only. Payment of fee/notification fee from 20/09/2022 to 19/10/2022 by Online mode and no other mode of payment from Acceptable.
- After verifying the correctness of the details of the application form, the candidate’s Payment must be made through the payment gateway integrated with the application Follow the guidelines available on the screen.
- Pay through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking providing information as prompted on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be accepted by the candidates.
- Once the transaction is completed successfully, there will be an e-receipt and application form created, which May be printed for future reference. No printout of the application form Sends it to the bank.
- If the online transaction is not completed successfully, please register again for online payment. Provision is also made for reprinting of e-receipt and application form Payment details, at a later stage.
- Candidates are instructed to generate their system online and take a hard copy of the application form After submission of the application.
- Selected and/or Qualified for Personal Interviews notified through email and SMS on the specified email id and mobile number of Candidates in their online application.
Dates to Remember
|Official Website||Click here|