Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board Recruitment has issued a job announcement for Nursing Officer (Female and Male) recruitment in Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above post is B.Sc (Nursing). Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://ukmssb.org. After applying, the candidates are selected on a merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email. The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by candidates with equal educational qualifications. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility conditions before their application shall be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of UKMSSB Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer (Female and Male)|
UKMSSB Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, of Nursing Officer (Female and Male) Qualified and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below.
Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|1||Nursing Officer (Female and Male)||1564|
Eligibility Criteria for UKMSSB Recruitment, 2023
Candidates interested in applying can see the eligibility criteria below. One of the essential things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|1||Nursing Officer (Female and Male)||Candidates should possess a B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc (Post Certificate)/ Post basic B.Sc Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery with Registered as Nurses and Midwife in State.|
|1||Nursing Officer (Female and Male)||21 to 42 years|
Candidates age relaxation will be provided as per govt. rules.
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Nursing Officer (Female and Male)||Rs. 44900/- to Rs. 142400/- Level-07|
- Written Exam
How to apply for UKMSSB Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://ukmssb.org to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only the Online mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Before applying, registered candidates are advised to have their photo, signature, birth certificate/10th certificate, and caste certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take the application form’s printout after completing the application process for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here
UKMSSB Recruitment FAQs
1. Who can apply for UKMSSB Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should possess a B.Sc in Nursing from any of the recognized universities or institutions that can apply for this recruitment.
2. What is the mode of application for UKMSSB Recruitment 2023?
The mode of application is online.
3. When is the last date to apply for UKMSSB Recruitment 2023?
01.02.2023 is the last date.