UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 | Engineering Services Exam Posts | Vacancy: 247 | Last Date: 12.10.2021 | https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- 1 UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 | Engineering Services Exam Posts | Vacancy: 247 | Last Date: 12.10.2021 | https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- 1.1 Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 – Engineering Services Exam Posts
- 1.3 Educational Qualification
- 1.4 Age Limit
- 1.5 Application Fee
- 1.6 Selection Procedure
- 1.7 How to apply for UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 – Engineering Services Exam Posts
- 1.8 Important Dates for UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 – Engineering Services Exam Posts
- 1.9 UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 Official Notification & Application Form Link
UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 – UPSC ESE is inviting an online mode of applications for 247 Engineering Services Exam Posts. The online applications will be open from 22.09.2021 to 12.10.2021 on the official website https://www.upsc.gov.in/. Eligible and interested candidates can go through the official notification to check the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, how to apply for the post, examination pattern, question paper pattern, exam date, admit card, etc. before applying.
UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Engineering Services Exam Posts|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Total Vacancy at UPSC ESE: 247 vacancies
|Name of the Post|
|Engineering Services Exam Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 – Engineering Services Exam Posts
For admission to the examination, a candidate must have:
(a) obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956;
(b) passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
(c) obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognized by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
(d) passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
(e) passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
(f) Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November 1959
Provided that a candidate for the post of Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts) and Indian Radio Regulatory Service Group ‘A’ may possess any of the above qualifications or the qualification mentioned below namely:‐
For Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engg. Posts): M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics, or Radio Engineering as a special subject.
For Indian Radio Regulatory Service Group ‘A’: M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a subject or Master’s Degree in Science with Physics and Radio Communication or Electronics or Telecommunication as a special subject.
Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
Age Relaxation for the Maximum Age Limit is given below
- SC/ST candidates – 5 years
- OBC candidates – 3 years
- PWD’s candidates – 10 years
- SC/ST PWD’s candidates – 15 years
- OBC PWD’s candidates -13 years
- For Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules
Refers to UPSC ESE Official Notification 2021 for more details regarding Age limit & Age relaxation.
- General& OBC candidates: Rs. 200/-
- ST/SC/Women& PWD Candidates: Nil
Mode of Payment of Application Fee
Candidates can use any one of the following modes to pay the application fee.
- Net Banking
- Credit / Debit Card
The selection for the UPSC ESE Engineering Services Exam post will be done through the following procedure
- Preliminary/Stage‐I Examination (Objective Type Papers)
- Main/Stage‐II Examination (Conventional Type Papers)
- Personality Test
How to apply for UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 – Engineering Services Exam Posts
Procedure for Applying Online
We have given a step-by-step procedure on applying for UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 – Engineering Services Exam vacancies for your reference.
- Visit UPSC ESE’s official website https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying.
- Click on the “Apply Online” on the official website.
- Fill the Application form carefully.
- Submit your application.
- Take a printout of the application form and e-receipt for future needs.
Important Dates for UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 – Engineering Services Exam Posts
Starting Date for online of Application
|Last date for online of Application|
UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 Official Notification & Application Form Link
UPSC ESE Official Website Career Page: Click Here
Official Notification for UPSC ESE Recruitment as PDF: Click Here
Application Form for UPSC ESE: Click Here