UPSC NDA NA I Exam 2021-22
- 1 UPSC NDA NA I Exam 2021-22
- 2 UPSC NDA NA I Recruitment 2022 Details
- 3 UPSC NDA NA I Job Vacancy 2022
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for UPSC NDA NA I Recruitment 2022
- 5 Educational Qualification
- 6 Age Limit
- 7 How to apply for UPSC NDA NA I Recruitment 2021?
- 8 Application Fees
- 9 Selection Procedure
- 10 Dates to Remember
Union Public Service Commission invites Offline applications for the post of National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) I. 400 vacancies are announced by UPSC. UPSC Online application form from the Official website from 22.12.2021 to 11.01.2022. Candidates who are interested in this recruitment can apply for this job.
UPSC Notification is available www.upsconline.nic.in. UPSC is going to fill 400 vacancies through this job announcement. Interested candidates requested to use the UPSC notification regarding the process of exam, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and Application form. If you have any doubt about filling out the Online application form regarding this jobs, you can ask through the comment section.
UPSC NDA NA I Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) I|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of Vacancies||400|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
UPSC Selection process is based on the written Examination and Interview. You can know the Central Govt Job vacancy notification on our www.career7.in .You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced UPSC Job. Not only that, you can find all the information about UPSC Merit list, Admit card on our page.
UPSC NDA NA I Job Vacancy 2022
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|National Defence Academy||370|
|Naval Academy (10 +2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||30|
- Check the Official website to get more updates.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC NDA NA I Recruitment 2022
- Interested candidates should have studied 10th 12th in any discipline from an recognized Board.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- Only Unmarried male Candidates. Born not earlier than 02.07.2003 and not later than 01.07.2006 are eligible
- check out age limit & age relexation in advertisement.
How to apply for UPSC NDA NA I Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website www.upscindia.nic.in
- Aspirants can apply Online
- Read the notification thoroughly before applying.
- Download the Application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit your application.
- General and OBC category : Rs.100/-
- SC and ST Category : NO FEE
Let’s look at the selection process for the above announced posts.
- Written Examination
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||22.12.2021|
|Last Date for Submission||11.01.2022|
Notification Pdf : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here