UPSC Recruitment 2022
Union Public Service Commission has recently job notification for the post of Assistant Professor, Stores Officer and Assistant Mineral Economist Recruitment has been released Officially. Applying candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the official website www.upsc.gov.in on or 03.03.2022.
UPSC Notification pdf copy and Online application form are available at www.upsc.gov.in. Aspirants are requested to use the UPSC recruitment 2022.If you have any doubt about filling out the online application form regarding www.upsc.gov.in recruitment 2022 you can ask through the comment section.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor, Stores Officer and Assistant Mineral Economist|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of Vacancies||33|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Application Last date||03.03.2022|
The Selection Process is based on the Recruitment Test / Interview. You can instantly know the Tamilnadu govt jobs 2022 on our website career7.in You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced UPSC recruitment 2022 employment. You can find all the information about UPSC recruitment 2022 on our page.
UPSC Details of Vacancies 2022
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Professor, Stores Officer and Assistant Mineral Economist||33|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2022
Below are the educational qualifications to look for employment as declared by the UPSC Notification 2022
- Candidates should possess Degree / Master’s Degree in the relevant field from the recognized university or board.
- Check the Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- Check the age limit and age relaxation at Official notification
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Visit official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Download the official notification.
- If you are eligible then initially apply through online mode.
- Apply UPSC jobs through Online.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit the Online application form.
- Selection will be based on the Recruitment Test / Interview.
|Starting Date of Application||03.02.2022|
|Closing date of application||03.03.2022|
Interested candidates can download the Official notification from official website and submit the relevant documents to apply for this UPSC recruitment.
Official Notification : Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here