VCBL Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Probationary Officer (30 posts)
- 1 VCBL Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Probationary Officer (30 posts)
- 2 Highlights of VCBL Recruitment 2022
- 3 VCBL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for VCBL Recruitment, 2022
- 5 Dates to Remember
Visakhapatnam Co-Operative Bank Limited Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Probationary Officer posts in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Society invites online applications from eligible candidates for Probationary Officer recruitment in the Visakhapatnam Co-Operative Bank Limited. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above-mentioned post is bachelor’s degree. Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information that has been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://www.vcbl.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email. The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by the candidates with equal educational qualification. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions their application shall not be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of VCBL Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Visakhapatnam Co-Operative Bank Limited|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh and Telangana|
VCBL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The Visakhapatnam Co-Operative Bank Limited invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, Probationary Officer posts in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
Eligibility Criteria for VCBL Recruitment, 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply can clearly see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Probationary Officer||a. The candidate must be a 1 ST Class Graduates (>=60%) in the regular stream from a recognized university.|
b. Candidates should have proficiency in speaking, writing and reading English and Telugu languages.
c. Computer Knowledge is required.
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Probationary Officer||20 to 32 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary details|
|1||Probationary Officer||Rs. 20330-660-23630-770- 27480-895- 31955-1040-37155-1205-45590. The total initial emolument will be around Rs.37,000/-.|
- Phase-I Preliminary Examination
- Phase-II Main Examination
- Phase-III Personal Interview
|S. No||Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|1||For all candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
How to apply for VCBL Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://www.vcbl.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only Online mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information that will be sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take print out of the application form after completing the process of application for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here