VSSC Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Apprentice (162 posts)
- 1 VSSC Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Apprentice (162 posts)
- 2 Highlights of VSSC Recruitment 2022
- 3 VSSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for VSSC Recruitment, 2022
- 5 Dates to Remember
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Technician Apprentices posts in Thiruvananthapuram. Society invites offline applications from eligible candidates for Technician Apprentices recruitment in the Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above-mentioned post is Diploma.Candidates can apply offline after reading the detailed information that has been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://www.vssc.gov.in.Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. Candidates who have completed three years after acquiring the prescribed qualification are not eligible for apprentice training.After applying, the candidates are selected on merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email.The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly.Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by the candidates with equal educational qualification. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions their application shall not be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of VSSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre|
|Post Name||Technician Apprentices|
|Walk-in Interview Date||12/11/2022|
VSSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre invited offline applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, Technician Apprentices. Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|2||Computer Science Engineering||20|
|6||Fire and Safety Engineering||02|
|7||Hotel management and Catering Technology||04|
|8||B.Com (Finance and Taxation)||25|
|9||B.Com (Computer Application)||75|
Eligibility Criteria for VSSC Recruitment, 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply can clearly see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Technician Apprentices||Candidates should possess First class Diploma in Engineering (3 years) awarded by State board of Technical Education in the respective field with not less than 60% aggregate marks.|
|S.No||Post Name||Age limit|
|1||Technician Apprentices||30 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
- Walk-in Interview
How to apply for VSSC Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://www.vssc.gov.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only Offline mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates have to register online in the MHRD NATS portal through the https://mhrdnats.gov.in prior to the centralized selection drive.
- Candidates are informed to download the notification and read the instruction thoroughly and kindly fill the application form and bring along with them at the time of interview.
- All candidates should strictly follow the Covid-Protocol.
Dates to Remember
|Walk-in Interview date||12.11.2022 09.00 to 01.00 Hour|
|Venue||Main Auditorium, St. Mary’s Higher Secondary school, Pattom,Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala|
Official Notification: Click here